Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New full sculpt art doll WIP


Oh, my. I said I would never do a full sculpt again, and here I go again…. A friend came over yesterday so we could sculpt together and she is trying to do a full sculpt. To share in the joy/misery, I decided to follow.
The plan for this one is based on the feelings of joy and dancing, specifically referring to the following scriptures:
Isa 55:12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
PSA 30:11 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy
I want to make a dancer-tree. The pictures are not very clear, but no worries, in my mind it is…
DSC_0264DSC_0270DSC_0271DSC_0272
DSC_0273DSC_0274
So, here goes. Hope I can overcome the cracking and moonies this time, and also get the proportions better.
O yes, here are the pictures that inspired me. Credit goes to Carol Lynn Fraser of Edmonton, AB, Canada for the amazing tree and to Sandria Savory who used computer programming on an original photo by Richard Calmes.
imageimage
Post a Comment