Saturday, October 10, 2009

Inspiration appreciation


Browsing the internet, I came across a jewelry artist that simply take my breath away with her creations. Her bold use of delicate colours with vintage elements is simply amazing. Reading through her blog http://jbebert.blogspot.com/ I find a women who has mastered the art of SEEING. Whether it is noticing shades of colour in a mountain range, the complexity of texture in a national dress or the extraordinary beauty in flowers all around us, she has managed to channel her creativity in wearable art that I would be proud to own.

I find it such a exciting delight that I am at the very beginning of my creative life. Learning from others and finding my specific way of showing my creativity, is a process that I am loving. Yes, I made loads of jewelry that has someone else's stamp on it, but I am learning, learning, learning.
Post a Comment